Kandoo review

(Dislcosure:  I received the products below by being part of the Saline Ambassador program.  All opinions shared are my own.)

 My kids are loving the Kandoo products that we received for being a Saline Ambassador.  I am loving them too because I can be confident that my kids are getting clean.  These products make it easy and fun for my kids to wash up.  We received the Scrub your Hair, Clean your Body, Wash your Hands, and Hair Detangler.  I love the bright colors that are used.  It makes it easier for the kids to see what parts they have missed while they are washing.  These products smell absolutely amazing.  One of my sons has longer hair than my other two and he uses the detangler every morning when he brushes his hair.  I find myself sniffing him every time he walks by because it smells great. 


My 5 year old loves washing his hands now.  It is easy for him to do all by himself.
  
 He laughed when it came out green.  He called it smelly slime. 

He didn't miss a spot because it is brightly colored.
Pampers Kandoo also makes Flushable Wipes, Hand Sanitizer, and Bubble Bath.  You can check out their Where To Buy section and see if there is a store close to you that sells these wonderful products. 

You can have your children Take The Oath promising to wash their hands, scrub their hair, and clean their bodies.  1,000 random kids who take the oath will receive a Super Power Kit.  You can sign up once per month to be entered monthly.